Get the most out of and empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Teams Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Teams related project.
Using the toolkit effectively will save you and your staff many hours of R&D time in writing the questions and templates to obtain the results needed to analyse the data collected.
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE? THIS TOOLKIT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Teams specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Teams Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organised in a data-driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognise, Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organised into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Teams improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are there reported differences in levels of electronic communication and collaboration by project managers working on virtual projects in a centralised PMO versus a decentralised PMO?
- What mechanisms should be in place to ensure that collaboration and communication among departments regarding potential compliance issues occur in a timely and efficient manner?
- How many organisations can afford to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars for a technology that, in the best-case scenario, has historically experienced a low utilisation rate?
- Which scheduling and management application can be installed on any hardware platform that meets the minimum specifications that the end customer decides to deploy?
- Have you considered how best to ensure clear communications are maintained in the collaboration and how issues/challenges or successes/good practice can be shared?
- Which service components in the planning phase includes developing and executing a project management program and managing information, resources, and change control?
- What about the added customer satisfaction that comes from a shorter call, and the feeling of personalised service that comes from being recognised immediately?
- Which video-bridging solution supports single-screen units and multiscreen systems and keeps multiscreen units grouped logically during a call?
- Are there video conference rooms, huddle room systems, executive, and other endpoints that need to be integrated and supported as part of the solution?
- What will your team need from staff to ensure the communications work is successful, particularly in terms of collaboration, planning, and information?
Complete the self-assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self-assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Teams book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Microsoft Teams self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritised projects-ready tool and shows your organisation exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Dashboard; with the Microsoft Teams Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Teams areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organisation instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Teams Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritised projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organisation exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self-assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Teams projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Teams Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft Teams project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: How much weight should be placed on past performance information?
- Procurement Audit: Which are necessary components of a financial audit report under the Single Audit Act?
- Project Scope Statement: How will you verify the accuracy of the work of the Microsoft Teams project, and what constitutes acceptance of the deliverables?
- Risk Audit: Is an annual audit required and conducted of your financial records?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How quickly can the task be done with the skills available?
- Cost Management Plan: Has your organisation readiness assessment been conducted?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Microsoft Teams project?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Microsoft Teams project produced meet the defined Microsoft Teams project requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Are staff members evaluated under the terms of existing negotiated agreements?
- Quality Metrics: Which report did you use to create the data you are submitting?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Teams Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Teams project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Teams project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Teams project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Teams project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Teams project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Teams project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process, you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Teams project with this in-depth Microsoft Teams Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Teams projects, initiatives, organisations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Teams and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organisation and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Teams investments work better.
This Microsoft Teams All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.